Touch and Feel Tray Puzzle - IceVilac
Puzzles are a great way for little ones to gain essential skills, but also just loads of fun for toddlers and parents (or older sibs) to play together! The Touch and Feel Puzzles are made from high quality Baltic birch plywood, and combine a tray puzzle with chunky favorite baby animals from the polar regions, and a variety of different textures to feel below each animal.
Illustrated by Danish artist Michelle Carlslund, the pieces can be used for identifying the animals (polar bear, eagle, penguin, sea otter and Arctic fox), along with the feel of their "coat", and then put into the right shape spot on the tray.
- Ages: 18 months to 3 years
- Materials: Wood; eco-inks; textural elements are assorted synthetics
- Designer: Michelle Carlslund
- Dimensions: 5 pieces + tray; 7.9in x 7.9in x 1.2in
- Origin: China
- Safety: Conforms to CE
- Other: Living Heritage Label company - EPV label