Taproot Magazine - Issue 43 ROOTSTaproot
Taproot is a print magazine full of inspiration for makers, doers and dreamers. It celebrates the stories of food, farm, family and craft that connect us all, with a motto of "Living Fully and Digging Deeper". With a Head/Hands/Heart approach, each issue offers recipes, DIY projects, stories of makers and doers, beautiful and inspiring photography, creative writing, and the arts, both fine and domestic.
The ROOTS issue explores the importance of roots, both nutritionally and metaphorically. From connecting food and heritage, to "Meditations on Gimbap", to a broom-making tutorial - you'll find much to warm your heart, apply your hands and engage your head.
Find more Taproot issues HERE.
- Ages: 12 years to adult
- Materials: Printed on FSC-Certified Paper
- Editor-in-Chief: Amanda Blake Soule
- Cover Artist: Meera Lee Patel
- Contributors: Anna Brones, Beatrice Perron Dahlen, Megan Devine, Sarah Kilch Gaffney, Amisha Gurbani, Michelle Housel, Ginnie Hsu, Veronica Miller Jamison, Kristen Johns, Jennifer Hon Khalaf, DJ Kim, Slavka Kolesar, Monica Laflamme, Rachel McDonald, Amanda McLemore, Brienne Moody, Todd R. Nelson, Jenny Nichols, Morgan Padgett, Savitha Rao, John Reinhart, Kirsten K. Shockey, Veronika Smoor, Jessica Lewis Stevens, Sarah von Thomsen, Hannah Welling, Rachael Witt
- Dimensions: 104 pages; 8.4in x 10.9in
- Origin: USA