Taproot Magazine - Issue 40 CURETaproot
Taproot is a print magazine full of inspiration for makers, doers and dreamers. It celebrates the stories of food, farm, family and craft that connect us all, with a motto of "Living Fully and Digging Deeper". With a Head/Hands/Heart approach, each issue offers recipes, DIY projects, stories of makers and doers, beautiful and inspiring photography, creative writing, and the arts, both fine and domestic.
The CURE issue explores natural health and healing both physically and metaphorically. From morning rituals to hearty recipes to unwinding your mind with a crochet labyrinth rug project - you'll find much to warm your heart, apply your hands and engage your head.
Find more Taproot issues HERE.
- Ages: 12 years to adult
- Materials: Printed on FSC-Certified Paper
- Editor-in-Chief: Amanda Blake Soule
- Cover Artist: Dinara Mirtalipova
- Contributors: Beatrice Perron Dahlen, Sarah Davidson, Farai Harreld, Bristol Ivy, Alison Kaplan, Jennifer Hon Khalaf, Meredith Leigh, Alyson Morgan, Kare Peacock, Kirsten K. Shockey, Moira Convey Silva, Jessica Lewis Stevens, Amy Tudor, Hannah Welling, Rachel Jepson Wolf
- Dimensions: 104 pages; 8.4in x 10.9in
- Origin: USA