Taproot Magazine - Issue 39 TIDESTaproot
Taproot is a print magazine full of inspiration for makers, doers and dreamers. It celebrates the stories of food, farm, family and craft that connect us all, with a motto of "Living Fully and Digging Deeper". With a Head/Hands/Heart approach, each issue offers recipes, DIY projects, stories of makers and doers, beautiful and inspiring photography, creative writing, and the arts, both fine and domestic.
The TIDES issue explores how the tides connect us all, conceptually and concretely. From aquaponic agriculture to an essay on plastic shores to an oxbow shawl pattern - you'll find much to warm your heart, apply your hands and engage your head.
Find more Taproot issues HERE.
- Ages: 12 years to adult
- Materials: Printed on FSC-Certified Paper
- Editor-in-Chief: Amanda Blake Soule
- Cover Artist: Dinara Mirtalipova
- Contributors: Jane Affleck, Alana Chernila, Ashley English, Kaity Farrell, Tasha Miller Griffith, Margot Kahn, Megan Wagner Lloyd, Annie Lupton, Adam Nordell, Amanda Riley, Kirsten K. Shockey, Jessica Lewis Stevens, Leah B. Thibault, Hannah Welling, Rachel Wolf, Emma Zimmerman
- Dimensions: 104 pages; 8.4in x 10.9in
- Origin: USA