Taproot Magazine - Issue 26 HEALTaproot
Taproot is a print magazine full of inspiration for makers, doers and dreamers. It celebrates the stories of food, farm, family and craft that connect us all, with a motto of "Living Fully and Digging Deeper". With a Head/Hands/Heart approach, each issue offers recipes, DIY projects, stories of makers and doers, beautiful and inspiring photography, creative writing, and the arts, both fine and domestic.
The HEAL issue explores natural health and healing from individual to global. From sustainable gardening to homemade soup to hand knit stuffies - you'll find much to warm your heart, apply your hands and engage your head.
Find more Taproot issues HERE.
- Ages: 12 years to adult
- Materials: Printed on FSC-Certified Paper
- Editor-in-Chief: Amanda Blake Soule
- Cover Artist: Abigail Halpin
- Contributors: Susan B. Anderson, Holly Bellebuono, John Bliss, Kaity Farrell, Margaret Hathaway, Xan Holyoak, Oriana Koren, Julie Letowski, Martha Miller, Crystal Moore-Stevens, Lauren Pignatello, Amy Woshek Schmidt, Yvette Schussler, Brett Ann Stanciu, Amy Tudor, Sarah Waldman, Hannah Welling
- Dimensions: 104 pages; 8.4in x 10.9in
- Origin: USA