Playing Cards - Mini Naturedjeco
Card Games help children to sharpen observational skills, develop memory, problem solving and critical thinking, all without realizing it and just having fun. Younger players can easily understand Mini Nature as they try to collect all four animals that live together in each of the seven natural habitats.
This deck of over-sized, kid-friendly cards is perfect for family game night or rainy day play. The 28 playing cards are each sized perfectly for little hands at 3.2″ x 4.5″, and come in a sturdy cardstock box that's easily portable for any game-playing moment. This game is for 2 to 4 Players, lasting about 10 minutes.
See our full selection of Games.
- Ages: 4 to 8 years
- Materials: Paper; pressboard; non-toxic inks
- Artist/Designer: Charlotte Labronne
- Dimensions: 28 Cards; package measures 3.4in x 4.7in x 1.2in
- Origin: Designed in France - produced in China
- Safety: Conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations, California 93120 compliant for formaldehyde Phase 2, TSCA Title VI Compliant