Playing Cards - Batasaurus Wardjeco
Card Games help children to sharpen observational skills, develop memory, problem solving and critical thinking, all without realizing it and just having fun. This deck of over-sized, kid-friendly cards is perfect for family game night or rainy day play. The 48 playing cards (4 sets of 12 dinosaur cards), are each sized perfectly for little hands at 3.2″ x 4.5″, and come in a sturdy cardstock box that's easily portable for any game-playing moment.
A battle-style memory game. Instead of keeping cards in their hand, players must place them face-down on the table. They have a few seconds to memorize where they are, and then the dinosaur battle begins! On the count of 3, each player turns over a card - the strongest card wins the round. Players can choose which card to use, but they'll need to remember where each dinosaur is! The player with the most cards wins the game! This game is for 2 to 4 Players, lasting about 10 minutes. Game rules in 10 languages.
See our full selection of Games.
Find other Dinosaur theme items.
- Ages: 4 years to adult
- Materials: Paper; pressboard; non-toxic inks
- Designer: Kirszbaum Alex, France
- Dimensions: 48 Cards; package measures 3.4in x 4.7in x 1.2in
- Origin: Designed in France - produced in China
- Safety: Conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations, California 93120 compliant for formaldehyde Phase 2, TSCA Title VI Compliant, FSC-certified