Owen Fox in TailcoatHazel Village
Owen loves to go to his secret tree house and practice his dance moves. He says he's such a nimble dancer because he has a low center of gravity. But the other animals, who have similarly low centers of gravity, say he just has a lot of energy.
He’s made of organic cotton fleece with a soft and cuddly brushed flannel texture and his ears are lined with a soft grey stripe shirting. He’s dressed in a removable organic cotton black tailcoat.
Hazel Village worked hard to make a doll that would be safe and snuggly for babies, but fun for older kids too. Owen is baby-safe as long as he isn't wearing any small items like shoes or crowns.
Find other Fox theme products.
- Ages: 6mo+
- Materials: Organic cotton fleece with polyfill
- Designer: Jane Van Cleef
- Care: Machine wash cold, like colors; Tumble dry, low heat
- Dimensions: approx. 14in tall
- Origin: Designed in New York; Handcrafted in Nepal & Cambodia
- Safety: Conforms to CPSIA