Organic Mama Gift SetUrb Apothecary
This is a wonderful and thoughtful gift for a mother-to-be or for mother and baby.
Belly Balm supports your growing belly throughout pregnancy with the simple act of massage. Enjoy the gift of self-care while promoting elasticity and bringing nutrients to your skin. Also works well to promote healing and lessen scarring on cuts and scrapes and other childhood owies.
Baby Balm soothes irritated skin with naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory herbs that offer gentle and nourishing support to your baby's bum. The oils, shea butter, and beeswax create a breathable barrier against the moisture, protecting it from prolonged exposure to a soiled diaper. Bonus - also works for the whole family on cracked, painfully dry skin from arid summers in the SW to cold dry winters in the North.
Handcrafted in small batches in California and packaged in a lovely black canvas zipper pouch.
Final Sale - No returns or refunds
- Ages: all
- Instructions: Warm a pea-sized amount in your hands and spread over the red or irritated area.
- Dimensions: Two 2 oz glass jars in 5in x 7in bag
- Origin: USA
- 100% Cotton canvas tote, metal zipper, glass jars
- Belly Balm - Simmondsia chinensis*† (jojoba) oil infused with Calendula officinalis* (calendula), Helianthus annuus* (sunflower) oil, Cera alba* (beeswax), Adansonia digitata* (baobab) oil, hemp seed oil, Lavandula angustifolia* (lavender) essential oil
- Baby Balm - Helianthus annuus* (sunflower) oil infused w/ Lavendula angustifolia* (lavender), Matricaria recutita* (chamomile), Humulus lupulus* (hops), Calendula officinalis* (calendula) flowers; Cera alba* (beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii* (shea) butter*, Ricinuss communis* (castor) oil, essential oils of Lavandula angustifolia* (lavender) and Matricaria chamomilla L.* (chamomile), tocopherols (vitamin e non-gmo)
- Ingredients' intended benefits have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a qualified health professional before beginning any new herbal products.
- CHAMOMILE helps soothe irritated skin, redness, itching, and common skin conditions in infants.
- HOPS antiseptic and cleansing compounds have been shown to prevent bacterial growth.
- CALENDULA flowers are anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, helping heal and protect the skin.
- SHEA BUTTER is an ideal ingredient for softening, toning, and soothing skin with its high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- CASTOR OIL is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that acts as a humectant, helping the skin maintain and hold onto moisture.
- JOJOBA OIL is a liquid wax that absorbs quickly but also helps tame inflammation, kills bacteria, reduces breakouts, heals wounds, and improve the appearance of scarring. Sourced directly from the Arizona farm where it is cold-pressed by hand.
- BAOBAB OIL is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, B, and C which assist with skin elasticity. It is known for its softening, healing and regenerating skincare properties.
- HEMP SEED OIL This oil is cold-pressed from the hemp seed and does NOT contain any cannabinoids. It is a super dark green oil with a high chlorophyll content and loaded with antioxidants. Perfect for oily skin as it absorbs quickly and helps balance sebum production.