Organic Cotton Face Mask - EcruSimple Folk
Made with 100% organic cotton and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes, our non-medical grade Sustainable Masks are double-lined, washable, reusable, and include a pocket where you can slide in a filter for extra protection. They’re crafted sustainably and ethically from the softest deadstock cotton, feature behind-the-ear elastic, and are available in two sizes for children and adults.
For every mask sold, Simple Folk donates one to women and children in need.
For hygienic reasons, all purchases of The Sustainable Mask are final. We recommend you follow CDC guidelines and keep your hands washed thoroughly when applying or removing your mask, and encourage your children to do the same.
- Sizes: Adult mask is 9.5cm x 14.5cm; Kids is 8cm x 14cm
- Materials: 100% GOTS certified organic deadstock cotton, OEKO-TEX® certified; elastic
- Designer: Jamie Morea and Abi Brown
- Care: Machine wash, warm, like colors - lay flat or hang to dry - do not bleach - do not dry clean
- Origin: Made with Love in Portugal
- Safety: The CDC does not recommend masks for children under the age of 2.