Marbushka Dolls - Jankamarbushka
Marbushka dolls are based upon classic designs, but their character is quite modern and unique. Made entirely by hand, the wooden heads are “turned” by a master woodworker, the cloth bodies and tiny clothes are sewn with meticulous care, and designer Beatrix Bohony paints each tiny face, one by one. Each artisan strives to give the best of their knowledge and talent during every step of the process so they will endure the adventures awaiting them and their friendship may last a lifetime. Janka is a cheeky gal with a cute little bun and bright red dress. She comes in a beautiful gift box along with her dress, woolly scarf, shoulder bag, a party garland and fun little wooden swing! All of her pieces are removable for hours of play.
- Ages: 4 years to adult
- Materials: hardwood, linen, cotton, polyfil, felt, 90% recycled paper packaging
- Designer: Beatrix Bohony
- Dimensions: doll is 8in tall; box is 11in x 7.5in x 2in
- Origin: Hungary
- Care: The textile part of the dolls, removed from the head, can be washed at 100 degrees (40 degrees Celsius). The filling is certified asthma and allergy friendly. Due to the small decorations/applications the clothes are best washed by hand.
- Safety: Conforms to European Standards CE and EN-71
- Other: includes instructions in 9 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Czech