Fruits & Veggies Rubber Teether - Keiko Edamameoli & carol
KEIKO EDAMAME is a chewable all-natural baby toy that stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums while introducing healthy eating habits from a young age. It's fun design and texture, will help your baby develop its sense of touch.
Keiko is hand-crafted from 100% natural latex rubber with no holes so when it is chewed on or left floating in the bath, no bacteria or mold can get inside and start growing! Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew, it's completely safe for babies and kids for worry-free play time! Ecologic, anti-bacterial, biodegradable and non-toxic.
After the baby stage, it will be used for years as a prop in the kids' make believe kitchen, restaurant, and market. See more of our Kitchen Play collection.
See our full selection of baby rattles and teethers HERE.
- Ages: 3m+
- Materials: 100% natural and sustainable latex from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand-painted with safe, natural food-grade dyes
- Dimensions: 4.5in long
- Care: To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize.
- Origin: Designed in Barcelona Spain; Handmade in PRC
- Safety: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, NOT Latex-free
- Socially Responsible: With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India