Desert Linen HugoMat - SiennaHugoMat
The simple beauty of this ingenous PlayMat may be the first thing you notice, but be prepared to fall totally in love. Every little detail has been carefully considered - from the sustainable materials, to the removable washable cover, to the foldable design that's perfect for travel and/or tucking under the couch or bed, to the soft rubber foam cushion that's soft enough for new babies yet firm enough to push against during tummy-time.
It's Oeko-tex and ecoINSTITUT certified, non-toxic, portable, hypoallergenic, mildew resistant, mold resistant, machine washable, and heirloom quality.
HugoMat is simply committed to making an heirloom mat of the highest craftsmanship that is socially and environmentally responsible. They choose earth-friendly materials, make them in small batches in their Northern California studio, and donate 2% of their proceeds to charitable causes. This mat is made by a mom, tested by a baby, and beloved by families.
The lovely Sienna color is a beautiful dusty redrock clay, from the HugoMat Desert Collection, and will go with any modern decor.
See our full selection of Play Mats HERE.
- Ages: Newborn to 3 years
- Top: 100% Oekotex-certified quilted 100% European flax linen, custom-dyed in California
- Bottom: 55% Recycled Hemp / 45% Recycled Organic Cotton, canvas
- Cushion: 100% natural latex foam (Made from the sap of rubber trees. It's naturally breathable, and resists mold, mildew and dust.)
- Dimensions: 33in diameter x 1in thick
- Care: Removable cover is machine washable, warm, like colors. Hang dry.
- Origin: California, USA
Oversize shipping fee: due to this items overall size and/or weight a delivery surcharge of $8 will be billed in addition to the standard shipping charge at checkout.