Cotton Terry Bucket Hat - Terracottarylee & cru
The iconic Bucket Hat is a summer essential for enjoying the great outdoors, inspired by Grandpa's fishing hat. The fabric is soft and absorbent cotton terry - a classic summer fabric that's smooth and cool on the inside, and textured and absorbent on the surface. Features a sturctured brim to shade their eyes from the bright sun, and the classic flat dome.
See our full selection of hats HERE.
- Sizes: Size Small (49cm) will fit most kids 2-3 years
- Size Large (52cm) fits most kids 4-8 years
- Materials: 100% Cotton terry knit
- Designer: Kelli Murray
- Dimensions: Small is 19.4in (49cm) circumference; Size Large is 20.6in (52cm)
- Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Origin: Designed in California - Responsibly produced in China in WRAP-certified factories