Classic Silicone Baby Paci - JadeiteLoui
Aiming to elevate the everyday, Loui has created a new Pacifier that sits at the crossroads of contemporary and classic, playful and polished - the perfect accessory to celebrate you and your baby’s unique personal style. It's made from 100% medical-grade silicone, which is non-toxic, hygienic, lightweight, and velvety soft, mimicking both the shape and softness of mother’s breast. Comes in a cute little box, ready for gifting!
The Classic Paci in Jadeite is a gorgeous muted seafoam blue. Available in other great colors, see our full selection of Loui.
See all Pacifiers & Clips.
- Ages: Newborn to 12 months
- Materials: 100% Medical-grade silicone
- Care: Dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- Dimensions: Package is 3in cube
- Origin: Designed in Australia, responsibly made in China
- Safety: US CPSIA compliant. 16 CFR Part 1511; 100% BPA-free, PVC-free, Phthalates-free, latex-free, lead-free
- WARNING: To avoid a choking hazard, carefully inspect the pacifier before each use, especially when your child is teething. Pull the pacifier in all directions to ensure parts have not torn or separated. Discard immediately at the first signs of damage or weakness. Never attach ribbons or cords to the pacifier; your child may be strangled by them. Only use dedicated pacifier holders that are CPSIA compliant. Always use this product under adult supervision. Replace every 6-8 weeks.