Calm Herbal Owie Balmamong the flowers
A multi-purpose, all over balm made from naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, nourishing and protective ingredients for scratches, rashes, hydrating cracked or dry skin, minor cuts, bug bites, and other superficial lesions.
Beeswax provides a barrier of protection against exposure to debris while arnica, yarrow, comfrey infused olive oil integrate to improve and rebuild tissue strength.
Like all Among the Flowers products, the Calming Baby Balm is handcrafted in small batches in Northern California, using only the finest natural ingredients.
- Instructions: Apply directly and liberally to cleansed area on skin. Cover with bandaging as needed. Reapply after absorption for further healing and protection.
- Ingredients: Shea butter, comfrey, arnica, lavender and chamomile infused olive oil, French green clay, essential oils of chamomile, lavender, rosemary, frankincense and fir needle, seabuckthorn oil, beeswax
- Care: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Shelf life approximately 1+ year
- Dimensions: 1 oz glass jar
- Origin: Handmade in the USA