Bravery Issue #5 - Bessie Coleman & Amelia Earhartbravery
Issue 5 of Bravery Magazine is a special anniversary edition featuring two adventurous aviators: Bessie Coleman and Amelia Earhart. And it's a "flip flop" issue - like getting two magazines in one! With two covers, two story sections and plenty of airplane activities, this issue might be their best yet. There’s even a special tear-out of a "Be Your Own Kind of Brave" art print in the middle. With illustrated covers by D'Ara Nazaryan and contributions from 18 talented artists, photographers, and writers, Bravery is both beautiful and functional. Bravery Magazine is a guide for dreaming and doing, and we hope it will inspire your little ones to be their own kind of brave.
See other Issues about Temple Grandin.
- Ages: 4 - 9yrs (but you'll love it too!)
- Materials: full-color pages, soft touch matte cover stock
- Editor-in-Chief: Elyse Beard
- Creative Director: Ashley Aikele
- Cover Artist: D'Ara Nazaryan
- Contributors: Abbie Paulhus, Alyssa Gonzalez, Amelia Flowers, Anna Killian, Barbara Dziadosz, Brooke Smart, Clare Lewis, D'Ara Nazadaryan, Holly Jolley, Kayla Stark, Kimberly Murray, Liz Kartchner, Maddy Nye, Megan Roxas, Molly Egan, Sanny van Loon, Vanja Kragulj
- Dimensions: 64 pages; 8.5in x 10.5in
- Origin: USA