Bravery Issue #13 - Eugenia Clarkbravery
Issue 13 of Bravery is all about marine biologist Eugenie Clark, the Shark Lady. This issue teaches about Eugenie's life and work with sharks, fish, and the ocean in a fun, engaging way through illustrated stories, fun DIYs, and educational activities that the whole family can enjoy. There’s even a parent section! With an illustrated cover by Kathleen Marcotte and contributions from over 18 talented artists, writers, and photographers, Bravery is both beautiful and functional. Bravery Magazine is a guide for dreaming and doing, and we hope it will inspire your little ones to be their own kind of brave.
Find back issues of Bravery.
Review our full selection of Activity Books.
Final Sale - No returns or refunds
- Ages: 5 to 12 years
- Materials: Full-color pages, soft touch matte cover stock
- Editor-in-Chief: Elyse Beard
- Creative Director: Ashley Aikele
- Contributors: Andie Powers, Anna Killian, Alona Millgram, Amandine Thomas, Ella Lama, Erin Wallace, Indya McGuffin, Julia Kuo, Justine Wong, Kate Miss, Kathleen Marcotte, Kimberly Clinthorne-Wong, Kimberly Murray, Loris Lora, Lorraine Name, Maddy Nye, Michelle Sterline, Nicole Miles, Shelley Couvillion, Wesley Salazar
- Dimensions: 64 pages; 8.5in x 10.5in
- Origin: USA