Bravery Issue #10 - Maya Angeloubravery
Issue 10 of Bravery magazine for kids is all about writer, poet, and activist Maya Angelou. This issue teaches about Maya's life and work in a fun, engaging way through illustrated stories, fun DIYs, and educational activities that the whole family can enjoy. There’s even a parent section! With an illustrated cover by Stef Wong and contributions from over 18 talented artists, writers, and photographers, Bravery is both beautiful and engaging. Bravery Magazine is a guide for dreaming and doing, and we hope it will inspire your little ones to be their own kind of brave.
Find back issues of Bravery.
Review our full selection of Activity Books.
Final Sale - No returns or refunds
Find other books about inspiring Activists.
- Ages: 4 - 9yrs
- Materials: full-color pages, soft touch matte cover stock
- Editor-in-Chief: Elyse Beard
- Creative Director: Ashley Aikele
- Contributors: Brizida Magro, Chelsea Ragan, Jamiel Law, Kate Miss, Katie Vernon, Kristen Solecki, Lee Foster-Wilson, Lorraine Nam, Loveis Wise, Lulu Kitololo, Mackenzie Alexander, Maddy Nye, Margaret Kimball, Meenal Patel, Rachel Katstaller, Wee Society, Anna Killian, Kimberly Murray, Sarah Warren, Wesley Salazar
- Cover Illustration: Stef Wong
- Dimensions: 64 pages; 8.5in x 10.5in
- Origin: USA