An ABC of Equalityquarto
A is for Ability, B is for Belief, C is for Class... All people have the right to be treated fairly, no matter who they are, what they look like, or where they come from. An ABC of Equality introduces complicated concepts surrounding social justice to the youngest of children. From A to Z, simple explanations accompanied by engaging artwork teach children about the world we live in. Each right-hand page includes a brightly decorated letter with the word it stands for and an encouraging slogan. On the left, a colorful illustration and bite-size text sum up the concept.
- N is for No. No means no.
- P is for Privilege. Be aware of your advantages.
- X is for Xenophobia. Ask questions and you’ll see there’s nothing to be afraid of.
See more tools for Learning your ABCs.
- Ages: 1 to 5yrs
- Materials: Board Book
- Imprint: Frances Lincoln Children's Books
- Author: Chana Ginelle Ewing
- Illustrator: Paulina Morgan
- Dimensions: 52 pages; 5.1in x 6.2in
- Origin: Printed in China
- ISBN: 978-1-7860-3742-8