BIBS Care Instructions
- Always sterilize each pacifier before use.
- Bring water to a boil
- Place pacifiers in a heat resistant bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the pacifiers.
- Pacifier nipples may retain water - simply squeeze the nipple to release.
- Set aside to cool and dry
- For hygienic reasons we recommend discarding pacifier after 3-4 months.
- If pacifier shows any irregularities in color or shape, we recommend that you discard immediately
- Due to the natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.