About Fiona Walker
Fiona Walker grew up in the rural setting of Cheshire and spent her twenties and early thirties working as a fashion designer in London, designing clothes for various brands. In 1997 Fiona took a hiatus to raise her family, during this time she set up her own business as a UK wholesaler of toys and gifts. Her natural passion for design led Fiona to start designing her own products that would fit in with the products she was wholesaling. Fiona Walker England was officially created in 2014.
Fiona decided that she wanted to create a collection of beautiful hand-crafted decorations for the home that also conform with her ethos and personal values. Her philosophy is to bring you uniquely hand-crafted items using traditional methods - all products are ethically manufactured under fair trade guidelines using natural materials.
The Fiona Walker England range encompasses quirky animal heads, hooks and bookends along with coordinating home décor which adds fun to any room without comprising on style. By purchasing Fiona Walker England products you are helping to hold up our ethical manufacturing standards and giving a little back to the artisan women.
Having lovely products is great but we want our customers to have additional reasons to take home Fiona Walker England. We want you to feel confident in the source of your purchase which is why…
- Our products are hand-made under fair trade guidelines.
- All felt products are made from 100% organic lamb’s wool.
- Our dyeing plant uses recycled water so the dye chemicals are not released into the ecosystem and precious clean water is not taken from the local community.
- The Fiona Walker England manufacturer employs an all-female workforce. This means, as all the products are hand stitched, the women can take their work home enabling them to bring in an extra income for their families whilst taking care of their children.
- It’s a team effort across continents that make it work from creation to end product.