About Bonnsu Miniware
BONNSU was founded by Swedish designer Adam Bonnier and Taiwanese designer Ai Su Bonnier. The brand brings the couple's' ideal lifestyle into reality by creating a modern, smart and enjoyable lifestyle for our generation. We are focused on the similarities & differences in human behaviors and breaking through boundaries from country to country, culture to culture. Our goal is to tackle sustainability and health in every product we develop whether it be using only 100% natural materials or improving product lifespan and end of use disposal.
BONNSU is for those who love premium home décor with a modern touch and Eco-consciousness. We are constantly inspired by personal experiences from love of food, home arrangement, parties, and parenting.What is the main difference between Miniware and other infant feeding tablewares?
It’s a complete and smart system for little self-feeders to grow with. The detachable suction foot helps children learn to feed themselves and comes off easily when they are ready to advance. The same suction foot attaches to different shapes perfect for all kind of foods and purposes. Great add-ons reduce the need for endless specialized and short lived products. Plus your little one can feel all grown-up with tableware that looks just like Mommy and Daddy’s. The modern shapes and sizes are stackable and portable, in natural colors that go harmoniously with your existing tableware. The most durable and natural bamboo fiber on the market
- Dishwasher safe for daily use and up to 284 F/140 C
- We use zero added chemicals to improve strength or durability
- Miniware is made from 100% natural and non-toxic materials, every part of the collection is FDA approved
- Our bamboo fiber comes from the process of making bamboo furniture and kitchenware, so there is nearly zero waste of material
- The bamboo fiber goes safely back into nature, it is biodegradable and also burns clean
- Natural bamboo is antibacterial keeping your child healthier and safe
- Using bamboo reduces the strain on natural resources, it’s the fastest growing plant on Earth!
- 40% bamboo fiber, 40% vegetable starch (from wheat and potato), 20% emulsion
- Origin: Taiwan
- The glossy surface comes from the mold itself with no added materials; the shine occurs naturally from heating at high pressure. This glossy surface also gives a sense of smoothness similar to ceramic, so parents do not have to worry about germs and bacteria hiding within Miniware.
- NOTE: Miniware is composed of 40% natural bamboo fiber, so if used frequently with strongly colored food staining may occur. (However, in our tests even when used with curry sauce for a long time, the Miniware surface didn’t show significant color changes so don’t worry!)
- Our Natural Bamboo color option is undyed. All other color options are made from specially selected natural pigments. Miniware does not color foods, nor does it release any substances under high temperature.
- Our current products have the optimal thickness for maximal durability. During prototyping we found if the bowl wall is too thin the product will become brittle after repeated cycles of heating and cooling, reducing the lifetime of the product.
- Miniware can be used on any sufficiently smooth surface such as polished wood, glass etc. When leaving the factory, the suction foot is lightly covered with lime powder which prevents the silicone material from adhering. Please rinse the suction foot before use for best results.
- Miniware is suitable in temperatures from -4°F to 284°F. Please do not microwave more than 1 min in an 800W Microwave oven. We recommend microwaving food in other containers before loading them into Miniware to feed babies. This helps to cool the food and avoid burning babies’ mouth or hands with a hot bowl.
- Miniware is sturdy but not drop-proof. If dropped from sufficient height Miniware will be damaged, cracking rather than shattering into sharp pieces. Please use with care and avoid heavy pressure or sudden impacts.