Taproot Magazine - Issue 44 EMERGETaproot
Taproot is a print magazine full of inspiration for makers, doers and dreamers. It celebrates the stories of food, farm, family and craft that connect us all, with a motto of "Living Fully and Digging Deeper". With a Head/Hands/Heart approach, each issue offers recipes, DIY projects, stories of makers and doers, beautiful and inspiring photography, creative writing, and the arts, both fine and domestic.
The EMERGE issue explores the concept through essay and art and DIY - from Project 562 that highlights over 500 Native American Tribal Nations, to hatching chickens, to plant-dye projects - you'll find much to warm your heart, apply your hands and engage your head.
Find more Taproot issues HERE.
- Ages: 12 years to adult
- Materials: Printed on FSC-Certified Paper
- Editor-in-Chief: Amanda Blake Soule
- Cover Artist: Meera Lee Patel
- Contributors: Elizabeth Cecil, Danielle Charles-Davies, Megan Devine, Margaret Hathaway, Laura Hopper, Veronica Miller Jamison, Shelley Lawrence Kirkwood, Kim Kobersmith, Carolyn Leach-Paholski, Allison Lutes, Amanda McLemore, Mokshini, Kare Peacock, Laura Poulette, Anna Rathkopf, Jordan Rathkopf, Katrina Rodabaugh, Esme Shapiro, Amanda Blake Soule, Lynn Parrish Sutton, Sarah Waldman, Matika Wilbur, Emma Zimmerman
- Dimensions: 104 pages; 8.4in x 10.9in
- Origin: USA