Recycled PET Rashguard Swim Shorts Trunks - AuburnHaven Kids
Beautiful, practical, comfortable, AND helping in our efforts to protect the environment! These classic Swim Trunks are made from a nylon jersey that's made entirely of recycled PET bottles, with a UPF 50 Protection rating that will effectively block 97.5% of UV radiation exposure. Chic, effective, quick-drying swimwear for your kids, without contributing to more petroleum-based plastics in our landfills and oceans.
Features vintage gym short fit with longish inseam, contrasting flat-fell binding around the leg openings, and elastic waistband with working drawstring for the perfect fit. Going to the beach never felt soooo good! Mix and match with other Haven Kids swimwear pieces HERE.
The Auburn color is a gorgeous gender-neutral rusty cinnamon.
See all Swimwear.
** due to the nature of swimwear, this item is final sale **
- Size Note: This style runs on the larger end of the size range (ie. 2-3y fits like 3T)
- Materials: 92% Recycled PET Polyester (100% post consumer recycled raw material made from recycled post-consumer drinking bottles); 8% Spandex; zipper
- Fabric Features: UPF 50 protection, anti-bacterial, clean and hygienic, odor resistant, non-toxic, pilling resistant, breathable, fast drying, moisture management and wicking, soft hand, environmentally friendly treatment
- Care: Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Lay flat or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- Origin: Designed and made in Vancouver, Canada
- Safety: UPF 50 Protection - UPF is a rating system used to show how effectively fabrics shield skin from UV rays. This UPF 50 fabric will protect you significantly, blocking 97.5% or more of your skin's UV radiation exposure.