Chewy-to-Go Rubber Teether - Spotty Mushroom Minioli & carol
SPOTTY THE MUSHROOM is a vegetable-shaped mini-teether - easy to hold or attach to a strap. Helping soothe teething gums and introducing babies to a healthy lifestyle at an early age.
Spotty is hand-crafted from 100% natural latex rubber with no holes so when it is chewed on or left floating in the bath, no bacteria or mold can get inside and start growing! Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew, it's completely safe for babies and kids for worry-free play time! Ecologic, anti-bacterial, biodegradable and non-toxic.
After the baby stage, it will be used for years as a prop in the kids' make believe kitchen, restaurant, and market. See more of our Kitchen Play collection.
FINAL SALE - No returns or refunds
See our full selection of baby rattles and teethers HERE.
See more Mushroom theme products HERE.
- Ages: 3 months to 6 years
- Materials: 100% natural and sustainable latex from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand-painted with safe, natural food-grade dyes
- Dimensions: 2.5in diameter
- Care: To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize.
- Origin: Designed in Barcelona Spain; Handmade in PRC
- Safety: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, NOT Latex-free
- Socially Responsible: With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.