Recycled PET Tank Swimsuit - MelonHaven Kids
Beautiful, practical, comfortable, AND it helps in our efforts to protect the environment! This classic tank Swimsuit is made from a nylon jersey that's made entirely of recycled PET bottles, with a UPF 50 Protection rating that will effectively block 97.5% of UV radiation exposure. Chic, effective, quick-drying swimwear for your kids, without contributing to more petroleum-based plastics in our landfills and oceans.
Features classic tank styling, cool retro-inspired flat-fell binding around the edges in contrasting white, mesh lining in the crotch, nicely scooped back, and a long fitted torso for complete coverage without bulk. Going to the beach never felt soooo good! Mix and match with other Haven Kids swimwear pieces HERE.
The Melon color is a gorgeous sunny pinky-orange apricot.
See all Swimwear.
** due to the nature of swimwear, this item is final sale **
- Size Note: This style runs on the larger end of the size range (ie. 2-3y fits like 3T)
- Materials: 92% Recycled PET Polyester (100% post consumer recycled raw material made from recycled post-consumer drinking bottles); 8% Spandex; zipper
- Fabric Features: UPF 50 protection, anti-bacterial, clean and hygienic, odor resistant, non-toxic, pilling resistant, breathable, fast drying, moisture management and wicking, soft hand, environmentally friendly treatment
- Care: Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Lay flat or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- Origin: Designed and made in Vancouver, Canada
- Safety: UPF 50 Protection - UPF is a rating system used to show how effectively fabrics shield skin from UV rays. This UPF 50 fabric will protect you significantly, blocking 97.5% or more of your skin's UV radiation exposure.