Let's Go For a Walkquarto
Walking in the country, by the sea, or in the town, so many wonderful things to see if you stop and look around! Go on your very own walk guided by Ranger Hamza with this book that can be used again and again.
Take this book with you on any walk, wherever you live, with suggestions from Ranger Hamza for things to look out for. Can you see a red thing? A tall thing? Can you find something smooth, and something rough? What can you smell, and what can you hear? As well as things to spot on the walk, each spread contains fascinating Hamza facts.
- Turn every walk, long or short, into an interactive, playful, learning adventure.
- Can be used on any kind of walk, in any location, and any duration, over and over again.
- Will help young hikers look at the world around them in a new way.
- Can also be read at home, with readers spotting the details in the beautiful illustrations.
Perfect for families looking to make their regular outings more fun, whether in the city or the country: Let's Go For a Walk!
See more kids' books about Appreciating Nature.
Find more products that encourage Outdoor Adventure.
- Ages: 2 to 6 years
- Materials: Hardcover
- Imprint: Ivy Kids
- Author: Ranger Hamza
- Illustrator: Kate Kronreif
- Dimensions: 32 pages; 9.3in x 11in
- Origin: Printed in China
- ISBN: 978-0-7112-6447-2