Max Raccoon in Picnic OverallsHazel Village
Max Raccoon has a hollow tree behind his house. He has installed numerous shelves and cubbyholes inside it, and there he keeps cool things that he finds: bits of crockery that he makes into wind chimes, good paper bags he's saving, presents from his friends, jars of pickles and jam, etc.
He’s made of organic cotton fleece with a soft brushed flannel texture, and pale blue shirting in his ears. His adorable loden green picnic overalls are made from organic cotton jersey; and they're removable for added play value.
Hazel Village worked hard to make a doll that would be safe and snuggly for babies, but fun for older kids too. Max is baby-safe as long as he isn't wearing any small items like shoes or crowns.
Find other Raccoon theme products.
- Ages: 6mo+
- Materials: Organic cotton fleece with polyfill
- Designer: Jane Van Cleef
- Care: Machine wash cold, like colors; Tumble dry, low heat
- Dimensions: approx. 14in tall
- Origin: Designed in New York; Handcrafted in Nepal & Cambodia
- Safety: Conforms to CPSIA