Kitpas Rice Bran Bath Art Crayons - Fish 3 ColorsKitpas
Kitpas Bath Art Crayons will add so much fun to Bath Time! These unique crayons are designed to draw directly on tile and tub surfaces, and wash off easily with soap and water. Features easy-to-hold hexagonal shape, wrapped with waterproof paper, water soluble, non-toxic, allergen-free, and they float!
This great little starter set includes one each of blue, green and purple. The new formulation is made with pure Japanese rice bran wax, which is now even more thoughtful and considerate of our planet, and the makers who produce Kitpas. By recycling rice bran and breathing new life into it, we're able to reduce food waste while creating Art Crayons that give everyone peace of mind.
Available in other colors/sizes - see all Kitpas.
See our full selection for Bath Time.
Find more inspiration to Create.
- Ages: 3 years to adult
- Ingredients: Rice bran wax, non-toxic pigments; cardboard package with plastic tray; waterproof paper; sponge
- Dimensions: 3 Crayons, each approximately 2.9in x 0.5in
- Origin: Japan
- Safety: Conforms to ASTM D4236, ACMI-Certified
- Use & Care:
- Drawings on rough, porous materials––such as GROUT, BATHROOM WALLS, chalkboards, wood, paper, and furniture––are NOT erasable.
- Always test on a small area first: Kitpas for Bath will stain some materials, such as wood, tile grout, vinyl, and some bathtub coatings.
- Although Kitpas for Bath are designed to draw directly on wet surfaces and bathtubs, please DO NOT use Kitpas for Bath on BATHROOM WALLS.
Any residue of color that remains on the surface for a long time may not be erasable. Therefore, we recommend that you erase the drawings thoroughly and wipe the water off. Wash away any color residue on the bathroom floor with water as well.