Bravery Issue #8 - Zaha Hadidbravery
Issue eight of Bravery is all about architect Zaha Hadid. Zaha's innovative and unique buildings stand in countries all around the world! Learn all about Zaha's life and work in a fun, engaging way through illustrated stories, fun DIYs, and educational activities that the whole family can enjoy. There’s even a parent section! With an illustrated cover by Manjit Thapp and contributions from over 18 talented artists, writers, and photographers, Bravery is both beautiful and functional. Bravery Magazine is a guide for dreaming and doing, and we hope it will inspire your little ones to be their own kind of brave.
Find back issues of Bravery.
Review our full selection of Activity Books.
Final Sale - No returns or refunds
- Ages: 5 - 12yrs
- Materials: full-color pages, soft touch matte cover stock
- Editor-in-Chief: Elyse Beard
- Creative Director: Ashley Aikele
- Contributors: Abbey Lossing, Amélie Fontaine, Anna Killian, Beatrice Cerocchi, Betsy Petersen, Ella Lama, Emily Hardesty, Erica Holland, Ilka Meszely, Justin Hackworth, Kate Miss, Katie Wheeler, Kimberly Murray, Kinsey Gross, Kirsten Wiemer, Lauren Paige Conrad, Laura Sayers, Manjit Thapp, Meenal Patel, Object Lesson, Ruth Yaroslaski, Tanyha López
- Dimensions: 64 pages; 8.5in x 10.5in
- Origin: USA