The Perfect Organic Cotton Pajama - WalnutSimple Folk
Classic and timeless, our delightfully soft, long-sleeve Pajama is quite literally the stuff dreams are made of. Designed for cozy slumbers, this PJ is an instant heirloom piece, easily passed between siblings and future generations. Features full length sleeves, simple flat-felled neckline, and snaps down the full front and one leg for easy access. On sizes 0-12 months the legs end in little booties and the wrists have a fold over mitten cover to protect babies from scratching themselves. The gorgeous and gender-neutral Walnut brown color makes it the ideal new baby gift and Layette essential.
See our full selection of footed rompers HERE.
See our full selection of Sleepwear.
FINAL SALE - No returns or refunds
- Materials: 95% GOTS Organic cotton, 5% elastane, OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Designer: Jamie Morea and Abi Brown
- Care: Machine wash, cold, inside out - tumble dry, low heat - do not bleach - do not dry clean
- Origin: Made with Love in Portugal
- Safety: Cotton pajamas are not flame resistant. To keep children safe, cotton pj’s should always fit snug.