We're on the hunt for a social media/marketing assistant! The ideal candidate understands marketing online, has proven experience in social media, and is very organized and quick with emails. Graphic Design skills and a modern aesthetic a plus! To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, links to your social media accounts and a list of 5-10 favorite blogs and/or instagram accounts that are inspiring you right now. Please put “Social Media Assistant” in the subject line.
- Part time position, 10-15 hours a week (mostly off-site)
- Must be organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with of all major social media platforms necessary. Experience with photography, graphic design and/or Adobe Photoshop a huge plus
- Familiarity with google analytics, AdWords and facebook ads a plus
- Have an eye for design, high level of creativity and an appreciation for sustainability and natural products
- Living in the Sacramento area with ability to meet in person strongly preferred, remote applicants will be accepted