One of my favorite parts of any holiday is getting to do fun crafts and projects. Especially when I can involve my toddler. That's why I love this sweet and super simple DIY for decorating Easter eggs. Directions below, and feel free to put your own creative stamp and create your own characters for these.
Also don't forget to shop our Easter collection here.
- Hard boil eggs
- Mix egg dye according to instructions on the box
- Dye the bottom half of the eggs
- Let dry
- With the black crayon/pencil draw the bunnies face and ears and collar
- With a pink or red crayon/pencil draw the blushing cheeks
- voilà you have an adorable little bunny egg, ready for easter morning